Wedoo Announces Sponsorship to Blockchain Lab
17.07.2018| by in
On November 9th Wedoo and Blockchain Lab announced a partnership during an event in UCLA with Lou Kerner.
As part of our DNA, we are willing to empower people through new technologies, and blockchain is of certain a democratic way to validate and confirm information. We believe that by supporting the development of new models, we can achieve our goals.
The Blockchain Lab is a team of blockchain advocates across Los Angeles. Their mission is to increase awareness, advance progress and foster the development of blockchain technologies that incentivize:
- Nonprofits and Initiatives to Create Social Good.
- Developers, Engineers, and Designers to Collaborate and Build.
- Companies and Enterprises to Deploy Blockchain Technologies.
- Experts, Engineers and Thought Leaders to Share Knowledge.
- Educators, Universities, and Students to Participate.
- Local Governments to Reshape Public Policy.
Blockchain Lab’s first project is now in development and is The Ocean Conservation Coin. A cryptocurrency app token designed with a new model that will incentivize its owners to reduce pollutants in our oceans using crypto-economics.
Know more in: http://www.theblockchainlab.com